200 years of identity – Vision of Art at Cervantes Institute New York
“200 years of identity bi-Coa: Visions of Latin/American Art”
Instituto Cervantes de New York
CosmoArte Siglo xxv Gallery
Exhibition Opening Ceremonies
Thursday April 4, 2013 – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
· Javier Rioyo, Director, Instituto Cervantes New York
· Rodolfo Abularach, Guatemala, Rodolfo Abularach’s Fundation
· Enrique Ubieta, Cuba, Artist and composer-member of the SACEM
· BenCab, Philippines Artist and BenCab Museum Director
· Vicente Alcaraz, Spain, President CosmoArte Siglo XXV Gallery
· Don Archer,USA, Artist and Director of the MOCA Museum of Computer Art, New York
· Mónica Sarmiento Castillo, Ecuador, Artist and Director of bi-Coa Cultural Art Project
· Myriam de Arteni, USA,NYPL Barbara Goldsmith, Conservation and Preservation Divison
· Fanny Sanín, Colombia, Artist, represented by Frederico Seve Gallery in NY
The international project bi/Coa. Cultural Art Project, is a national and international exhibition focused on integrating the Latin, Spanish and Portuguese cultures from its constitutional roots and allowing the art to serve as a means to connect like-minded identities and shared with other communities.
The exhibition bi/Coa presents, includes multiple original artworks of Latin American great masters. Curated by Cosmo Art Siglo XXV, which specializes in both exhibition and international management of art museums. The series of programs that will be presented express concepts of justice, social service, and freedom of expression. Spearheaded by Project General Director, Monica Sarmiento Castillo, the purpose of the exhibition and symposium is to promote Latin American countries
(Official selection of the Bicentennial of the Cortes de Cádiz in Madrid, Spain)
José María Yturralde (Spain); José Luís Cuevas (México); Rodolfo Abularach (Guatemala); Carlos Cañas (El Salvador); Oswaldo Vigas (Venezuela); Fernando de Szyszlo (Perú); Carlos Colombino (Paraguay); Alberto Carneiro (Portugal); Omar d’León (Nicaragua); Mónica Sarmiento Castillo (Ecuador); Antonio Samudio (Colombia); Rosa Tavárez (Dominican Republic); Armando Lara (Honduras); Miguel Herrera Zorrilla (Uruguay); Luis Zilveti (Bolivia); Leopoldo Maler (Argentina); Luis Hernández Cruz (Puerto Rico); Enrique Ubieta (Cuba); Olga Sinclair (Panamá); Rafael Felo García (Costa Rica); Don Archer (USA); Julio Villani (Brasil); Iván Contreras Brunet (Chile) y la invitación especial de: Ben Cabrera (Fhilipines); Estuardo Maldonado (Ecuador); Fanny Sanín; Rául Conti (Argentina); Kwon Soon Ik (South Korea).
Spread The Love, Share Our Article
There are no trackbacks on this entry.